With WebSight you can replace an image on a web site with a picture
taken by your webcam. This only changes the way the web page looks on
your computer, and only until you reload the page.
WebSight is a bookmarklet, to
- Drag the bookmarklet link below to the bookmarks bar of your browser.
- Go to some web page.
- Click on the WebSight button in your bookmarks bar.
- After a few seconds you should see a message telling you to press 'OK'
and click on an image that you want to replace. Press OK.
- Click on an image.
- After allowing your webcam to take pictures, you'll see the webcam
video where first the selected image was.
- Press 'OK' again in the message box when you're done.
- That's it!
Get the bookmarklet here:
Feel free to practice on this image (also works if you just click the